Download Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download Mania

He Can Be Only One Man

PrijemLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Melody Gardot

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
MinjaNinja
Aktivan član
Aktivan član

Broj poruka : 60
Datum upisa : 17.06.2009

Melody Gardot Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Melody Gardot   Melody Gardot Icon_minitimeUto Jul 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Melody Gardot
Worrisome Heart

Melody Gardot Folder-1373

Album : Worrisome Heart
Artist : Melody Gardot
Release Date : 2008
Label : Verve
Genre : Jazz
Total time : 00:33:13
Total size : 77,9 MB

Tracks :
1.Worrisome Heart
2. All That I Need is Love
3. Gone
4. Sweet Memory
5. Some Lessons
6. Quiet Fire
7. One Day
8. Love Me Like a River Does
9. Goodnite
10. Twilight

@320 Kbit/s mp3

Melody Gardot (born 1985) is an American jazz singer, writer and musician in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She was disabled at 19 after being struck by a car while riding her bicycle and became a musician after discovering music therapy. She has been influenced by such blues and jazz artists as Janis Joplin, Miles Davis, Duke Ellington and George Gershwin as well as Latin music artists such as Stan Getz and Caetano Veloso.

Download:
Kod:
http://rapidshare.com/files/275593928/J_Melody_2008_WorHeart__320.rar

Poslednji izmenio MinjaNinja dana Pet Sep 04, 2009 9:17 pm, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MinjaNinja
Aktivan član
Aktivan član

Broj poruka : 60
Datum upisa : 17.06.2009

Melody Gardot Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill   Melody Gardot Icon_minitimeČet Avg 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Melody Gardot
My One and Only Thrill

Melody Gardot 77618416807872117925_thumb

Album : My One and Only Thrill
Artist : Melody Gardot
Release Date : 2009
Label : Verve
Genre : Jazz
Total time : 00:48:07
Total size : 112 MB

Tracks :
01. Baby I'm A Fool
02. If The Stars Were Mine
03. Who Will Comfort Me
04. Your Heart Is As Black As The Night
05. Lover Undercover
06. Our Love is Easy
07. Les Etoiles
08. The Rain
09. My One And Only Thrill
10. Deep Within The Corners Of My Mind
11. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
12. If The Stars Were Mine (with orchestra)

@320 Kbit/s mp3

Amazon.com
Amazing though it is, the story of how Melody Gardot overcame the effects of a near-fatal accident to become one of the vocal sensations of 2008 is not the most extraordinary thing about the 23-year-old Philadelphia singer-songwriter. It is simply that here is a voice in a million; one that touches the soul.
Melody's debut album `Worrisome Heart' introduced, in The Sunday Times' words: "a remarkable talent by any measure", with songs of quiet, wistful poetry in arrangements that "ooze after-hours sophistication". Yet the follow-up, for release in April 2009, marks a substantial leap forward. `My One And Only Thrill' is an intensely creative milestone, transcending genre distinctions of jazz and blues to offer a haunting personal musical statement that will appeal to all music-lovers. As with her acclaimed live shows she captures and holds her audience in the palm of her hand.
These eleven songs, covering a wide range of emotions, are all her own except for an irresistible, Brazilian take on Somewhere Over The Rainbow. It would take a heart of stone to remain unmoved by the poignant title track My One And Only Thrill. And when the album is finished (as Irving Berlin wrote truly) the song is over, but the Melody lingers on . . .

Download:
Kod:
http://rapidshare.com/files/275649217/links_Melody_One___Only_mp3.txt
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Melody Gardot
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Download Mania :: Download zona :: Muzika :: Strana-
Skoči na: